PCA Skincare Facial Treatments to Improve Your Skin*
Customized Treatments as Unique as You Are!
PCA SKIN ® professional treatments are available from our PCA professionally trained and licensed cosmetologist in Madison, Wisconsin. The treatments, typically done in a series of 4-6, are scientifically formulated to gently stimulate, firm and tighten the skin. Advanced ingredients are carefully blended to work synergistically to remove dull, damaged surface layers without the downtime often associated with chemical peels. PCA SKIN’s philosophy is that skin rejuvenation should be done progressively, not aggressively. Clinical tests show results to be highly effective.
PCA SKIN peels and treatments include a customizable blend and application of peels, serums, creams, and a full spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen.
PCA SKIN treatments are beneficial for such troublesome conditions, as:
- Sun damage
- Hyperpigmentation (post-inflammatory, hormonal, all ethnicities)
- Oily skin
- Asphyxiated and sluggish skin
- Eczema and atopic dermatitis
- Pseudofolliculitis (ingrown hairs)
- Impaired barrier function
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dramatic wrinkling
- Uneven tone and texture
- Sensitive skin
- Dehydrated skin
- Acne – every 2 weeks
- Hyperpigmentation & Anti Aging – every 3 weeks
Preparing for a PCA SKIN peel treatment
Please follow the below recommendations to prepare for PCA SKIN professional treatments.
- For best results, it is recommended to use PCA SKIN daily care products or those products agreed to during the consultation process at least two weeks prior to treatment.
- It is recommended that sun exposure be avoided for 10 days prior to treatment. Treatment is not recommended for anyone with windburn or sunburn.
- It is advised to delay the use of Retin-A®, Renova®, Differin®, Tazorac®, or Avage® and high performance glycolic acid products for approximately seven days prior to treatment. (Using any of these products prior to treatment may make your results less predictable).
- If you are lactating, pregnant or may be pregnant, only the Oxygenating Trio or Detox Gel Deep Pore Treatment is appropriate. (Check with your obstetrician.)